Today, I plan to work some more on my screenplay. I'm also thinking about other projects I'd like to do sometime in the near future. Not all of them are writing-related. Some are art-related.
I watched Josiah for a while last night, so Eric and Chelsey could have some time to relax. Then Jeff and I took him overnight again. He's been pretty well-behaved. :)
We have storms in our forecast for tonight through Saturday night. I plan to make use of them by either reading or planning some art projects, as well as working on my screenplay.
I saw my first Scissor-Tailed Flycatcher of the season this morning. They're so pretty! :D Also, the Barn Swallows and Northern Mockingbirds have been flying around a lot. I think the Barn Swallows have made a new nest outside the front door, but I haven't checked yet.
My Jacqueline Du Pre is blooming, and I have hopes of ordering Queen of Sweden and Spirit of Freedom roses from Heirloom roses soon. That's a tradition Jeff and I have held since we first got married. I hope to uphold it again this year. :)
Well, I'd better go. I've fallen behind and need to get busy writing.
Have an awesome day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment