Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Manic Monday...Sort Of...

lmeighmyYesterday went well. I wasn't selected for jury duty, so I was able to leave around lunch time. I'm not scheduled to go back in until the 27th. I'll find out Monday night, for sure, whether or not I have to go in.

I stopped at Coffee & A Good Book after jury duty, but before calling Jeff. I bought two Manga books (The Record Of A Fallen Vampire, Books 1 and 2), two Frances Mayes books (Bella Tuscany and A Year In the World), and a chai latte. All for less than $20. :)

Eric and Chelsey both had their wisdom teeth out, plus Chelsey had another tooth pulled. They're doing well, considering. Jeff and I watched Josiah yesterday, and I'm watching him today...at least for now. Lucky for me, the dog was chewing on her new rawhide bone, and now she's sleeping (as is Josiah). :)

I don't know how much I'll be on here today. It may not be much. It'll depend on how the kids are feeling.

I'm not sure when I'll get back to the screenplay, either. I'll have to hit it hard when I start up again if I want to finish before the end of April. I'm a little behind now. :(

Have a great Tuesday!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment