Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Screenwriting Progress:

lmeighmyPrevious Total of Pages: 61
Today's Number of Pages: 13
New Total Number of Pages: 74

View more information here

Where to begin? :)

My main character had to explain himself to a family friend, a brahmin (kind of like a pastor or a priest) in order to gain his help.

Then he had a conversation with his father, who he hasn't seen in a while. They haven't gotten along very well in a long time, so it was a bit tough for Abu, but they ended on a good note. :)

Then he set up a meeting with his opponent. Imagine how that will turn out! ;)

I got a lot done today, and I'm happy with it. I'm looking forward to finishing this, setting it aside for a while, then revising and editing it. I want to see it on the big screen! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment