Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Free To Write!

lmeighmyI'm going to spend a good part of today writing. I'm eager to work on my screenplay...something I haven't done in a few days.

I babysat Josiah again yesterday, and he spent the night with Jeff and me. He's been pretty good over the past two days. :)

I'm hoping to get my mom's room ready soon. I've only got two weekends left for that. Her area in the living room is already set up, though I'll need to put away the things that are sitting on the card table.

This weekend (actually, beginning tomorrow) is supposed to be cloudy and rainy/ stormy. In fact, it's pretty cloudy today, too. *blah*

Eric's supposed to go in for his orientation at the new job tomorrow. I sure hope he's a lot better by then.

I need to hurry up and register Windows XP on the desktop PC. It's been sitting back in the studio, so I haven't done it. I think it's about time I did. ;)

Well, I'd better go.

Have a great day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment