Friday, April 9, 2010

Screenwriting Progress:

lmeighmyPrevious Total of Pages: 29
Today's Number of Pages: 6.5
New Total Number of Pages: 36

I've just finished Act One! *happy dance* It's actually more like 32 pages, but OpenOffice is formatted different than the software I use to write the screenplay. Apparently, it adds pages. I don't mind. I know how many pages it is, and I'm still past where I'm supposed to be on this date (which is at about 29.7 pages).

The hero has just been given an opportunity, and now he's deciding whether or not he should go for it. If he does, he will risk not only his reputation, but also his business, even his very life. He has to really think this through, but if he thinks too long, he may back out, and that could very well cost a woman her life.

And that's where my story stands right now.

I still don't have a good title, but I'm hoping praying that I'll come up with something soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment