They still had to do a roll call, so they'd know who showed up, then they let us go.
I went to Coffee & A Good Book and picked up a couple books, then went to Brandenburg Book Sellers and bought another book. Then I called Eric and Chelsey to pick me up. They asked if I wanted to go to Sam's Club with them, and I said sure. So we went there, then to Walmart, then came home.
I walked the dog twice before we left, then I walked her when we got home. I'm due to walk her again in about an hour and fifteen minutes or so.
And now I'm catching up online and watching Kalyug. Kunal Khemu should do more dramatic acting. He's soooo good at it!
Anyway, that's been my day, so far. Tonight, Jeff and I will either watch Kaal or The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.
Have a great afternoon and evening!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment