We'll be going grocery shopping soon. I'm hoping I'll feel up to writing after we get back.
We're thinking of getting rid of our AT&T Wireless and phone service and going with satellite Internet and a phone like Eric and Chelsey have ($40 for unlimited local/ long distance, texting, Internet). Unfortunately, Wild Blue aren't taking new customers at the moment. Their Web site says "in a few weeks." Who knows how long that will be?
We're also considering putting an ad in the paper to try to find a good home for Niki. I just don't have the time to try to train her, and it'll be too expensive for us to keep her...not to mention the fact that Chloe is now cooped up in my little studio. We have the hallway gated, but that'll have to come down when my mom comes to visit next week. I just don't see any way to work around this, short of putting Niki outside. I don't want to do that.
Last night, I downloaded a bunch of Veggie Tales, Animaniacs, and The Tick videos from YouTube. Josiah really loves The Hairbrush Song (from Veggie Tales), so I wanted to get more for him to watch. We watched a few this morning, and Eric seemed to love them more than Josiah did. He was actually singing along with them (his favorite seems to be His Cheeseburger). :D
Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment