The screenwriting went better than I thought it would. I could have written more, but I decided to do other things I needed to do (color my hair, walk the dog, etc.). Still, 16 pages in one day is pretty good (it was more like 14 pages, actually), so I'm happy.
Jeff and I had lasagna, salad and multi-grain boule (bread) for dinner last night. My dad and step-mom called as we were sitting down to eat, and we had a nice chat. :)
I checked my LJ F-List after dinner, then we walked Niki. After that, we watched an episode of The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.
Then we walked the dog one last time before heading to bed.
All in all, it was a good day. :)
Today will be a very busy day. I have feedback to write and FoW CP training to work on. Also, the Mini-Workshop, Story Structure for Romance Writers, taught by Larry Brooks, starts today. Generally, I'm not a romance writer, but this workshop is supposed to be great for writers of any genre. I'm looking forward to starting it this afternoon. :)
The F2K Creative Writing Course begins on Wednesday. This month promises to be very busy. Once I'm done writing the feedback for my students (by the 13th, if all goes well), some of my time will be freed up to concentrate on my training, the workshop and the F2K course. Until then, I'll have to be creative with my time.
Anyway, have an awesome day!
Lois

Mmmmm, lasagna, mmmm. Okay, lunchtime for me.
ReplyDeleteHave a great April!
It was a frozen lasagna. A nice, easy meal to fix...and I can even write while it's baking! :P
ReplyDeleteYou have a great April, too!
I'm sorry I haven't been commenting. I just have very little time anymore. Hopefully that will change when May rolls around. ;)