Monday, March 22, 2010

Looks Like We're Keeping Her!

lmeighmyI took Sweety (tentative name...I still need to get input from the kids) for a walk this morning. She loved it so much, she didn't want to come back in. It did me some good, too. I got some much needed exercise. :)

Everyone here is excited about her. Jeff and Eric want her to be an outside dog. I want her to be an inside dog. She's small enough that she could be, as long as we give her plenty of exercise. I can tell that she can be pretty lively. Once we have a vet check her out, we can start introducing Sweety and Chloe to each other. For now, we have a gate at the front end of the hallway and Chloe, so far, has stayed behind it. I can't wait until I can have Sweety back in the studio with me. I picture her and Chloe all snuggled together on the love seat. I know that may never happen, as it's too soon to tell whether or not they'll get along, but we'll see how things turn out eventually.

I don't have feedback to write this morning, so I'll probably edit the writing I did on Friday and Saturday.

It's nice and sunny today, and the snow is already gone. It's supposed to get up to 53° today. Tomorrow will be even nicer: mostly sunny with a high of 71°! :D

Well, I've got to finish posting, then take a shower and start the laundry. Then I can start editing.

What are the rest of you up to?

Have an awesome day!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment