I took Niki for a walk earlier (in the rain) and she loved it...another 4/10 of a mile. Since it's raining pretty hard, I may just take her out to the carport and let her do her business near there, then I'm going to take a shower.
After my shower, I have a lot of studying to do for the Fear of Writing Online Creative Writing Course. I've been neglecting that part of my job because I've had difficulty making the time. I'm setting aside a lot of stuff today, including my own writing, so I can make some good progress with it.
Jeff and I watched some The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. episodes last night. We have one more to go on that disk.
Niki's getting a bit used to going into the kennel at night. She just whined for a little while last night, then settled down. This morning, when Jeff came out to heat up our breakfast and fix the coffee, she barely whined at all. :) I still want to get her a better kennel...something much more sturdy.
Well, I'd better post, then get that shower before we have more thunder.
Have a good day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment