Took the dog for a walk (new tentative name is Niki...the kids like it, I like it, Jeff might be okay with it), then petted her for a while out in the living room...and discovered that she definitely has fleas. It's not completely unexpected. I just don't like the thought of flea bombing the house. Obviously, we'll have to, now that she's been allowed to roam free in the living room and dining room.
We put her in her kennel overnight, though. At first she whined and barked, but eventually she quieted down and everyone was able to sleep for the night. When Jeff went out to fix the coffee, she whined a little, but that was it. We're thinking she may be an outdoor dog, after all...since she and Chloe can't seem to get along. Every time she sees Chloe, she barks, which gets Chloe to hissing. :/
My new DVDs came in the mail yesterday. I love NehaFlix.com. They ship fast! :) I got Mukhbiir and Jannat, two really good Hindi movies.
Jeff and I finished watching the La Femme Nikita DVD last night. I'm sending it back today, and they've already received the one I sent back yesterday (Cash).
Well, I've had an assignment come in, and I've got to write feedback for it, so I'd better get going.
Have an awesome day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment