Friday, March 26, 2010

A Beautiful Sunny Day!

lmeighmyI wrote some feedback this morning. This student's assignment was a real tearjerker. I cried all through the second half. It reminded me of something you'd see in Chicken Soup for the Soul! :)

I resumed my studies of the Fear Of Writing Course Presenter Training Manual yesterday. I got a lot of reading done, and did an assignment. I'll resume today, skipping a section until a little later (per Milli's suggestion, since I've already been using that section when I write feedback). I still have a long way to go, so don't think I'll finish by April 1, but I'm going to do as much as I can by then.

The sun is shining and it's 56° right now. I plan to enjoy the sunlight today. We have a chance of storms tomorrow, then Sunday, it's supposed to be partly cloudy. If the forcast holds, the weather's supposed to be nice from Monday through Thursday, with partly cloudy to mostly sunny skies and highs in the 60s and 70s! :D

Niki's doing well. She got away when Chelsey and Jeff came in yesterday afternoon (when Chelsey went to pick him up at work...we're down to one car right now). Jeff went out and chased her around, let her chase him around, and generally tired her out. He was finally able to approach her and put the leash back on her and bring her inside. She looked happy out there, but she also seems very happy inside. She's playing with one of her toys right now. :)

Jeff and I watched Rocky last night. It wasn't the Sylvester Stallone film. It was a Bollywood movie, starring Zayed Khan. It was about a young man who would fight for others (a girl being attacked by a crooked police officer, a traffic officer being harrassed by thugs, etc.). He has run-ins with a powerful gangster, falls in love and gets engaged to the sister of a college professor, etc. When the gangster (Anthony) kills Rocky's (the main character) fiancee, and forces his parents to leave India, Rocky sinks into a deep depression. Eventually, with the help of friends...and enemies...he pulls out of it. It was a great movie...one of those movies that I just have to buy! :)

Then we watched another episode of The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.

And today, I'll be doing a lot of studying...after I eat and walk the dog.

Have a great day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment