Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve!

I got some writing done, but not much. I hit a snag and had to do some research. After doing the research, I realized I needed a plotting/ researching chat, and managed to get on with P. That helped a lot, and now I can continue the character journal entry today. :)

Jeff made dinner last night: Chicken Parmesan with pasta. It was yummy, as all of his cooking is. :)

And today, I'm fixing dinner. I spent a couple of hours getting everything ready for a beef stew and it's all in the slow cooker. All I have to do is check on it periodically and add the peas later this afternoon.

I'm hoping to go to Sweet Bay tonight. I don't know if anyone from the Yetis will be there, but I've got a good reason to go if no one else is there: Grapevine Video free movie downloads! :) One of them is a Felix the Cat cartoon. I love Felix! :D

I also may try to download some free digital scrapbooking stuff from RAK Scraps. I don't have anything "Christmassy."

Anyway, for today, I'll be working on one or two character journal entries, doing some editing in my Nano Novel, and chatting with P (and hopefully M.) about the Romanian part of my latest story.

And, if I'm lucky, Sweet Bay. :) That would give Jeff some time to finish his Christmas shopping.

Have a great day, everyone! :D

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment