Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

We had thunder this morning. This is simply not the time of year for freaky weather. I heard they were expecting us to have a ton of rain and even possibly tornadoes! O_O Weatherwise, this just does not feel like Christmas. :( So far, we've just had some distant thunder and rain. Hopefully the weird weather is about over.

I'm cold. My fingers feel like they're frozen to the bone. It's hard to type.

I never went to Sweet Bay last night. I just didn't feel like it. Jeff will be going shopping tonight or tomorrow night. I'm not sure which. Whichever night he stays home, that's the night I'll try to make Divinity and Cardamom Fudge. :)

Today's Wednesday Writing Sprints! I'll be working on character journal entries...for my new characters and old ones, alike. Been chatting with P. and M. and have come up with some names for some supporting characters. YAY! :D

Josiah's got his first tooth coming in. I can't believe he's that old already. :)

I'm behind this morning because I was catching up on Twitter. I even added some new Tweets. Howie Mandel is hilarious! Also added some writers, directors and producers (like Steven J. Cannell). Not so many that I'd be more overwhelmed by the added traffic, though (I'm already overwhelmed, after all).

I need to go fix myself a hot tea or cocoa and something to eat.

Have a great day, everyone...and I do mean everyone! :)

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment