Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another Busy Day Today:

Today, I get to work on my own writing, which feels great! I haven't worked on it much since Thursday (10K Day) and I'm anxious to get started.

The problem is I've got so many ideas rattling around that I'm not sure where to begin! I still have outlining to do, research, stuff like that. But I'm thinking I should finish that scene I was writing when I finished 10K Day. I left the scene hanging so it would be more fun to go back to.

And I need to write down some ideas I have for another story, an interesting story with drama, romance, family feuding, etc. It'll be a modern story, but I won't say any more than that right now. I look forward to working on it more!

I also have to work on a drawing. It's a paid job, so it needs to be done.

And I have a couple of family tree phone calls to make. I've decided to go for it! I'm going to research my dad's side of the family tree.

So, those are my plans for the day.

Lois

Note: I found the above photo of Jay Tavare online. I do not hold the copyright and I don't know who does.


No comments:

Post a Comment