Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Life After Nanowrimo

Now that the first draft of my novel's done, I plan to take some time to relax and do other things. I'll jot down notes on the changes I want to make to my novel, planning out the rewrite, but I won't be pushing myself toward a lofty goal. This will give me time to finish a knitting project I'm working on, and it will give me time to keep up on here.

Eric took me to the movies Sunday. We saw part one of the new Harry Potter movie. I can't wait to see part two! It was a lot of fun, and it was good to see him again. :)

There's not really a lot going on here. My mom will be coming on Saturday, so Jeff and I will have to pick her up at the airport. I'll miss the T.G.I.O. (Thank God It's Over) party with the Yetis, but my mom's worth missing it. :)

Lois

2 comments: