Jeff and I took my mom over to Eric and Chelsey's on Sunday, and I got a bunch of pictures and videos. I'll try to post a video or two sometime later this week. In the meantime, here are a few of the better photos, though some of them are somewhat blurry, and I apologize for that. Hope you like them anyway!
I also took a couple shots of this morning's sunrise.

Hip Hop Granny - December 7, 2010

Chelsey, Mom & Eric - December 7, 2010

Chelsey, Mom & Eric - December 7, 2010

Eric and Christmas Tree - December 7, 2010

Jeff and Josiah - December 7, 2010

Jeff and Josiah - December 7, 2010

Jeff and Josiah - December 7, 2010

Josiah Doing His Funny, Fake Laugh - December 7, 2010

Sunrise - December 7, 2010

Sunrise - December 7, 2010
I also took a couple shots of this morning's sunrise.
Hip Hop Granny - December 7, 2010
Chelsey, Mom & Eric - December 7, 2010
Chelsey, Mom & Eric - December 7, 2010
Eric and Christmas Tree - December 7, 2010
Jeff and Josiah - December 7, 2010
Jeff and Josiah - December 7, 2010
Jeff and Josiah - December 7, 2010
Josiah Doing His Funny, Fake Laugh - December 7, 2010
Sunrise - December 7, 2010
Sunrise - December 7, 2010

No comments:
Post a Comment