I did it! I did it! I did it! I've finally written a 100K novel! :D
Actually, it's 102K words, but still... ;)
Here are my stats for today:
Today's word count: 4,606
Novel's word count (Official): 102,077
Novel's page count: 180
I still haven't added the fight scenes, but I may do that tonight at the write-in. My word count will grow a little more, and I'm happy about that, but I'm so relieved to have reached my own personal goal! :D
I finally killed off another character. I was going to do that later, as I had other scenes to write, but I ended up writing it now (yesterday, actually). Today, I added the scene where my main character finds out about it...and he has an uncomfortable, dark (literally) experience, then comes to an understanding with the person who forced him to go through it. It was fun writing. :)
I also wrote another encounter my MC has with the villain, and it did not go well for him, poor fellow!
All in all, I'd say my writing session for today went well. Tonight's writing session will be more action oriented, and if I have time, I may even add a deeper, more personal scene or two. *g*
Lois
Actually, it's 102K words, but still... ;)
Here are my stats for today:
Today's word count: 4,606
Novel's word count (Official): 102,077
Novel's page count: 180
I still haven't added the fight scenes, but I may do that tonight at the write-in. My word count will grow a little more, and I'm happy about that, but I'm so relieved to have reached my own personal goal! :D
I finally killed off another character. I was going to do that later, as I had other scenes to write, but I ended up writing it now (yesterday, actually). Today, I added the scene where my main character finds out about it...and he has an uncomfortable, dark (literally) experience, then comes to an understanding with the person who forced him to go through it. It was fun writing. :)
I also wrote another encounter my MC has with the villain, and it did not go well for him, poor fellow!
All in all, I'd say my writing session for today went well. Tonight's writing session will be more action oriented, and if I have time, I may even add a deeper, more personal scene or two. *g*
Lois



No comments:
Post a Comment