Monday, November 29, 2010

Nanowrimo Writing Progress: November 29, 2010

Well, I finally sat my butt down and got to work again. OpenOffice, known for bloating document word counts, has done it again. I still need to write another 3,500 words or so in order to "officially" get to 100K. I'll do that tomorrow.

Here are my stats for today:

Today's word count: 7,524
Novel's word count (Official): 97,671
Novel's page count: 172

I've still got some fight scenes to add, plus a couple of other scenes. Hopefully, they'll be enough to bring my official word count up to 100K.

I look forward to the re-write, but I probably won't start work on it until after the new year (if I can hold myself back for that long). I need to put some distance between the novel and myself so I can go back to it with fresh eyes. I'll be thinking a lot about it, though, and all the changes I want to make to it.

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment