Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Writing Progress:

lmeighmyI worked on my screenplay and my new story today. I'm very pleased with what I've written.

In the screenplay, my main character finally meets a new ally, a friend of his best friend. Four pages of conversation between the two, but it's good conversation. :)

In Redemption, my new story, the hero and heroine make it to safety, only to find out that more danger is coming...and they have an unlikely ally, who was introduced earlier in the story. Good stuff! :D

Here's the word/ page count rundown:
Screenplay: 975 words/ about 5 pages
Redemption: 3,648 words/ 10,648 total words (about 7 pages)
Hopefully, I'll get some more work done tomorrow. I'd sure love to! :)

And now I have other things to do. Have a great evening!

Lois


2 comments:

  1. I love unexpected allies! Both your projects sound like fun, and I envy your wordcount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, too! :D I'm really enjoying both of these, but I don't think I'll get the same word count today. I need to do some non-writing related things, too. Maybe I can make Sunday a personal 10K Day! :D

    ReplyDelete