Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Really Need to Get Serious

lmeighmyI'm taking the next three days to work on weeding out. I haven't been ruthless enough. We still have a lot of clutter. I need to go through my clothes again, my books, and all the rest of my stuff. I want to get to where I only have the things I need and want most.

If I get a little writing done, it will be a nice bonus. :) Same goes for drawing. I'll be keeping a writing notebook (something I haven't been good about doing before) to jot down any notes or snippets, and I'll keep it nearby.I've also got a sketchbook, so I can do some sketching when inspiration moves me.

Anyway, my To Do List for today looks something like this:
  1. Get a notebook and pen ready for note taking
  2. Get my sketchbook, pens and pencils ready for sketching
  3. Go through my clothing again
  4. Go through my books again
  5. Go through my CDs, videos and DVDs again
  6. Go through my studio closet again
  7. Go through guest room closet
  8. Call S. in Vermont
  9. Don't forget to eat and take vitamins during all this
  10. Get thank you cards ready to go in the mail
  11. Edit a few photos
I have a lot to do, but really, this list is for the next three days. I'll do most of it today, since Jeff's working. Then tomorrow and Saturday, I'll do what I can. It shouldn't be a problem. :)

Sunday will be either a 5K Day or a 10K Day. I'm hoping to make it to 10K. ;)

It's nice and sunny here right now. It's supposed to get up to 96°, but it will get hotter than that. It's been like that a lot lately. Yesterday, they predicted a high of 89°, but it got up to at least 100°, and it felt like 113°. The wasps and hornets are already out this morning. :(

Have an awesome day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment