This morning, I did a little rearranging in the bedroom. I'll be moving some things into the guest room today, but not much. Just some books, some Christmas stuff that was still in The Room Formerly Known As the Studio's closet, and a couple other things. I may move my bucket of yarn in there too. I've already gone through it and gotten rid of some of the yarn, too. In fact, I gave Chelsey the chance to look through it, and she chose the periwinkle yarn. I like the color, I just don't use purple much, so I'm glad it's gone to a good home. :)
So, this morning has already been spent with a bit of sweating and frustration. ;) Now that that's behind me, I can get back to some writing. I plan to work on my new story and my screenplay today. Slow, but steady, is the name of the game right now. :)
I don't know when I'll get to editing the photos. Soon, I hope, but there are so many other things to do that they tend to fall by the wayside. I can't promise anything, but I'll try to post a few by this weekend.
It's gloomy here...perfect for rainy weather writing. Maybe it will inspire the next part of my new story.
And now I've got to wake Niki up so I take her out and start on Jeff's laundry.
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment