Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm So Thankful that Yesterday Is Over With

lmeighmyI barely did anything yesterday. I wasn't feeling too great, so I tried to spend the day relaxing.

Today, I'll be doing some rearranging, and I'm going to try to weed out some stuff. I'm hoping to do a little writing...or at least jot down some notes I have for my new character, Harshad (Shad).

Josiah's birthday party is on Saturday, so we need to get the house ready for that. I just hope we have enough space for everyone to park. We're not even sure how many are coming. We haven't gotten very many R.S.V.P.s.

It's nice and sunny again today, but muggy, too. Our high is supposed to be about 94°, and we have a 20% chance of storms this afternoon. Hopefully, we won't get any rain, but we'll see.

Well, I'd better finish up on here so I can get started on my short To Do List.

Have a good day!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment