Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Not Ready To Do Cartwheels Yet, But...

Today I'm back to work. I don't plan on doing anything too physically demanding, but I have a couple of feedbacks to write. Then I want to go through my novel some more and make note of the scenes I've got so I know where to add new ones.

I'm feeling a lot better. Obviously, my cold/ flu isn't completely gone, but I'm coughing a lot less, sneezing a lot less and generally I'm a lot less miserable. :) And, as far as I know, my mom's not getting it. Staying back in the studio most of the time was a good thing!

And I ordered some Ginger Tussin yesterday. It'll likely be too late to use it with this cold/ flu, but when the next one hits, I'll be ready! It's for cough relief, and I've heard it really works great! Two notes I have to keep in mind (thanks [info]dream_mancer) are to use a plastic spoon (as opposed to metal, which makes it taste nasty) and to try not to drink water right after taking it (even though it'll burn all the way down to my toes). I can't wait to try this stuff! :P

I may do some sketching later. I've been itching to take up paper and pencil again. I just hope I can have a balance. I don't want to concentrate on one thing (drawing) to the exclusion of the other (writing). We'll see...

I won't be going to Sweet Bay tonight, but I'm hoping I'll feel well enough by Saturday to go to the TGIO (Thank God It's Over) Party. I plan to join everyone online tonight, though.

And now I need to hurry up and finish what I need to finish (blogging, writing forum) so I can begin what I've got to begin (feedback, go over novel scenes). ;)

Have a great day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment