Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy Once Again!

So far today, I have no feedback to write. I plan on working some more on going over the scenes in my novel so I can figure out what new scenes I want to put in.

Tonight, I'll be participating in a conference call about screenwriting. That'll be awesome! I plan on taking lots of notes, if I can.

I'm still feeling pretty good today, but the coughing is driving me nuts. I'm not coughing as much as I was, but I woke up several times during the night to coughing fits. I wish this stuff would just go away! >:(

I never did find out what's happening with the TGIO Party on Saturday. I logged in to YIM, but no one was on there, save for M. and P. So I chatted with them for a while until dinner was ready. It was fun. I hadn't done it since I first got sick. I'm wondering if L. and S. might have been on Google Wave, instead. I didn't even think of that until just now! :P

Anyway, my plans for today are to work on my novel (jotting down notes about the scenes), some feedback for [info]jakflak, and maybe doing some sketching, then the conference call tonight at eight. Those four things, while not being physically demanding, should keep me nice and busy. Yay! It's nice to be busy again! :D

Have an awesome day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment