I'd never written an article before, so when Milli Thornton, from Fear of Writing, asked me to write an article about how I am overcoming my inner critic, I was nervous. But I saw it as a challenge and I was determined to try, and try I did!
You can read my article here: How I Am Overcoming My Inner Critic and My Fear of Success.
Milli was great to work with. She was very friendly and helpful and I am grateful for this wonderful opportunity. Thank you, Milli! :-)
Check it out and please let me know what you think! :-D
Thanks,
Lois
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lois did a great job on the article and I know her honesty and insights will resonate with other folks who've experienced the same.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lois! Your article is a great asset to my blog.
Thank you, Milli! And thanks for this great opportunity. :-) It was fun and I'd love to do it again!
ReplyDelete