Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another Scrapbook Page of My Mom:

This one has my mom with my son, Eric, his girlfriend, Chelsey, and their son, Josiah.

The text under the photos refers to how she reacted when they asked her if she wanted to hold the little bundle of joy. :-)

This time I used digital papers and embellishments I purchased from Scrapbook.com, as well as Corel's Paint Shop Pro Photo X2. I hold the copyright to the completed scrapbook page, but not the individual elements I used in it's creation.





This is my favorite one...so far. ;-)

Lois

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. The contrast between the two photos of your mom is precious. And the baby photo in the middle is adorable. I really enjoy those shades of red you've chosen and the roses are exquisite. The old-fashioned pieces - the pearls, old letters, feathers and the material that looks like it belongs in an olden-day parlor - are perfect. Great scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your input, Milli! I've been interested in digital scrapbooking for a while now. I'm happy to have the chance to start doing it! :-D

    I'm glad you love the piece. :-)

    ReplyDelete