I've been busy, but not just with Raven's Dawn. Still, I've exceeded the minimum goal every day except one, so far. Here are my stats for the past few days:
And as if that wasn't enough, he and his best friend are about to have a run-in with the school bully.
But good things are coming. Can't have all the bad without giving him some good stuff too, right? :)
Out of 71+ scenes, I've only written 17. I've combined some of them into chapters, but I doubt I'll be doing much more of that, which means I've got a long way to go. Good! I like it that way! :D
And that's how it's going, so far.
Lois
- Friday, Day Four -- Daily Word Count: 502 | Novel's Word Count: 10,205
- Saturday, Day Five -- Daily Word Count: 3,633 | Novel's Word Count: 13,838
- Sunday, Day Six -- Daily Word count: 1,784 | Novel's Word Count: 15,622
- Monday, Day Seven (so far) -- Daily Word Count: 1,788 | Novel's Word Count (so far): 17,410
And as if that wasn't enough, he and his best friend are about to have a run-in with the school bully.
But good things are coming. Can't have all the bad without giving him some good stuff too, right? :)
Out of 71+ scenes, I've only written 17. I've combined some of them into chapters, but I doubt I'll be doing much more of that, which means I've got a long way to go. Good! I like it that way! :D
And that's how it's going, so far.
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment