I've finally finished the summary for my new story, thanks to the patience and brilliant input of a friend of mine. Now I have two people reading it to look for inconsistencies; needed changes, additions, etc.; and anything else that needs to be fixed.
Tomorrow, I plan to work on a couple of character journal entries. One will be connected to this new story, and one is part of a blog story I've been working on. I'm more happy about this than any person has a right to be! :D
And to top that off, I looked out through the window a few minutes ago and saw this:

Breathtaking, isn't it? :)
And now, I'm about to get off here and relax. It's getting late, and I need some time to unwind before bed.
Have a good one!
Lois
Tomorrow, I plan to work on a couple of character journal entries. One will be connected to this new story, and one is part of a blog story I've been working on. I'm more happy about this than any person has a right to be! :D
And to top that off, I looked out through the window a few minutes ago and saw this:

Breathtaking, isn't it? :)
And now, I'm about to get off here and relax. It's getting late, and I need some time to unwind before bed.
Have a good one!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment