I took Friday and Saturday off from writing. Friday ended up being mostly a reading day. Saturday was Jeff's only day off, and we spent part of it together, and part of it getting caught up on stuff (for me, it was Internet stuff, and for him, it was outdoor stuff).
Yesterday, it was a bit hard for me to get back into the swing of things. It was really cloudy, and I just didn't feel much like writing. However, once I sat down and started writing, the words began to flow, and I added 5 new pages to my screenplay! :D
This morning got off to a rocky start when I took Nikita for a walk. We got down pretty close to the goat yard, which is at the end of the road. We've gone by there many, many times, and it's never been a problem. This morning, though, was odd. We didn't even make it that far and she began making little raspy, growly barks. Then she slipped out of her collar and ran home. Now, if this had happened several months ago, I would have had no idea where she'd gone, and I was kind of concerned with the way she hightailed it back the way we came. But when I reached the house, she was waiting for me at the door. That in itself is a miracle! But what freaked her out? I can only begin to guess at what might have sent her running away like that. A snake? Coyotes? Foxes? I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I heard a bunch of dogs, but that's normal, as neighbors back behind us have several. Come to think of it, they were louder than usual. Maybe they got loose and were headed up our way, but if they did, I never saw them. I'm just glad she went straight to our door and waited!
So, once things settled down a little, and I readjusted her collar, we went back outside. We just stayed close to the house, and I still didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Go figure!
Once we were in for good, I came back to my studio and caught up online. Then I set to work on my screenplay. I read over the next section of my outline and went to work on the script. I added ten new pages today! :D
Wow! I am so on a roll! :) I made some simple adjustments to the outline, then closed it out. I uploaded my script into the ScriptFrenzy validator, and it shows that I've written 69 pages (although one of those is the cover page, so really, I'm at 68 pages).
I'll work on it more tomorrow, but now I'm about to grab some leftovers from last night's dinner, then I'll straighten up / organize my studio. After that, I need a shower, then I want to finish my knit sock. I'm so close to the end, and it's calling out for me to finish it! :P
Have a good one,
Lois
Yesterday, it was a bit hard for me to get back into the swing of things. It was really cloudy, and I just didn't feel much like writing. However, once I sat down and started writing, the words began to flow, and I added 5 new pages to my screenplay! :D
This morning got off to a rocky start when I took Nikita for a walk. We got down pretty close to the goat yard, which is at the end of the road. We've gone by there many, many times, and it's never been a problem. This morning, though, was odd. We didn't even make it that far and she began making little raspy, growly barks. Then she slipped out of her collar and ran home. Now, if this had happened several months ago, I would have had no idea where she'd gone, and I was kind of concerned with the way she hightailed it back the way we came. But when I reached the house, she was waiting for me at the door. That in itself is a miracle! But what freaked her out? I can only begin to guess at what might have sent her running away like that. A snake? Coyotes? Foxes? I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I heard a bunch of dogs, but that's normal, as neighbors back behind us have several. Come to think of it, they were louder than usual. Maybe they got loose and were headed up our way, but if they did, I never saw them. I'm just glad she went straight to our door and waited!
So, once things settled down a little, and I readjusted her collar, we went back outside. We just stayed close to the house, and I still didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Go figure!
Once we were in for good, I came back to my studio and caught up online. Then I set to work on my screenplay. I read over the next section of my outline and went to work on the script. I added ten new pages today! :D
Wow! I am so on a roll! :) I made some simple adjustments to the outline, then closed it out. I uploaded my script into the ScriptFrenzy validator, and it shows that I've written 69 pages (although one of those is the cover page, so really, I'm at 68 pages).
I'll work on it more tomorrow, but now I'm about to grab some leftovers from last night's dinner, then I'll straighten up / organize my studio. After that, I need a shower, then I want to finish my knit sock. I'm so close to the end, and it's calling out for me to finish it! :P
Have a good one,
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment