Tuesday, February 1, 2011

There's A Big Storm A'Comin'...

Actually, it's here...and I've started the day in rare form. I took Nikita out for her morning walk, and because of all the rain that's fallen on our clay soil, I slipped and fell in the mud! Surprisingly, I only had mud on my knees and a small splatter here and there on my jacket. I was on the grass, and I think that's what saved me from becoming a total mess! :P

Anyway, I cut our walk short because of that. She hasn't pooped yet today, so I'll have to take her out again soon. :-/

After that, I'm going to make today a 10K Day (or get as near to 10K as I can by three o'clock). I want to write. I need to write--even if it's only character journal entries (which I actually love writing). I'll likely turn off the Internet, the Weather Channel, my music--everything--until I'm done. I'm not going to open Tweet Deck, either, even though I've been trying (with extremely limited success) to get back to that. I'll check in later this evening if I'm able.

Depending on how the roads are tomorrow, I might have to babysit. On the other hand, if the roads are too bad, I'll have another writing day.

We shall see...

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment