I was supposed to participate in at least one of the 10K Days this month: this past Wednesday or Saturday. I couldn't participate in either because I agreed to babysit, so I tried for a 10K Day yesterday. As far as reaching 10K words, the day was a bust, but to me, it wasn't so much about 10K as it was about sitting down and writing. In that respect, it was a success. I managed to write and edit two writing articles, one on character journaling, and one on using outlining in screenwriting. I'll post links when I can. :)
I've completed the first handwarmer in my Handmade Exchange for, and I'm well into the second. They're looking really good, so far! :D
My mom's heading back home on Saturday, so we have some things to do before then...like wash her hair, do her laundry, buy her a lingerie bag for her hand knit items, and laminate her new address tags.
Our library is moving to their new building...finally! I can't wait until they open for business (if they aren't already--I need to check). :)
Before I go, here's a photo to brighten your day. We planted some snapdragons in Jiffy pellets a while back. Eventually, Jeff planted them in pots, and one of them is actually blooming! :D

And now I'm about ready to start work on a new Immortal Watchdogs short story. I still have some planning to do (a lot, really), but I can write out the prologue, at least. :) Today will be my "official" personal 10K Day. ;)
Have a good one!
Lois
I've completed the first handwarmer in my Handmade Exchange for
My mom's heading back home on Saturday, so we have some things to do before then...like wash her hair, do her laundry, buy her a lingerie bag for her hand knit items, and laminate her new address tags.
Our library is moving to their new building...finally! I can't wait until they open for business (if they aren't already--I need to check). :)
Before I go, here's a photo to brighten your day. We planted some snapdragons in Jiffy pellets a while back. Eventually, Jeff planted them in pots, and one of them is actually blooming! :D

And now I'm about ready to start work on a new Immortal Watchdogs short story. I still have some planning to do (a lot, really), but I can write out the prologue, at least. :) Today will be my "official" personal 10K Day. ;)
Have a good one!
Lois

That snapdragon picture really just lightened my mood. I'm totally ready for spring.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the next 10k day! I need to attempt one again myself.
I'm glad you loved the snaps! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks. I haven't reached 10K over the course of one day in a while (got to 4,595 yesterday), but I'm hoping to do that next week at some point. Good luck with yours when you attempt it! :)