I haven't had a chance to do any editing since I last posted, but wanted to post a little something anyway. I've taken a few pics of the inch or so of snow we got last night, and those have been added to the folder of pictures to edit.
Hopefully, I'll get a chance to edit them soon.
I finished the scarf I've been working on. This morning, I started a pair of handwarmers to match them. I've also begun a scarf to match Jeff's handwarmers. We discovered last night that we may both need scarves for the nightly walks with Nikita. At least when it's cold and windy. I had my new one, and it kept my face comfortably warm. Jeff didn't have one, and his face was very cold. He's not usually one to wear scarves, but he was wishing for one last night. ;)
Chelsey wants to learn how to knit / crochet. I'm so excited! :D I gave her the Knitting and Crochet for Dummies book I had. It can teach her the basics, but I told her if she has problems, I can help her out. I also gave her some yarn, and let her borrow a pair of knitting needles.
There are two 10K Days for Writers coming up soon. I plan to participate in at least one of them...probably the one on the 19th. I'll either work on an Immortal Watchdogs story or come up with something new. I can't wait! :D
Our new washing machine is awesome! I so love not having to go to the laundromat. :)
My new coffeemaker is awesome, too. Right now, I'm drinking a cup of Sumatra coffee brewed using the aroma button. Thanks, Mom! :)
Today, I'm working on the screenplay edit...and, of course, the two new knitting projects. ;)
What's everyone else doing today?
Lois
Hopefully, I'll get a chance to edit them soon.
I finished the scarf I've been working on. This morning, I started a pair of handwarmers to match them. I've also begun a scarf to match Jeff's handwarmers. We discovered last night that we may both need scarves for the nightly walks with Nikita. At least when it's cold and windy. I had my new one, and it kept my face comfortably warm. Jeff didn't have one, and his face was very cold. He's not usually one to wear scarves, but he was wishing for one last night. ;)
Chelsey wants to learn how to knit / crochet. I'm so excited! :D I gave her the Knitting and Crochet for Dummies book I had. It can teach her the basics, but I told her if she has problems, I can help her out. I also gave her some yarn, and let her borrow a pair of knitting needles.
There are two 10K Days for Writers coming up soon. I plan to participate in at least one of them...probably the one on the 19th. I'll either work on an Immortal Watchdogs story or come up with something new. I can't wait! :D
Our new washing machine is awesome! I so love not having to go to the laundromat. :)
My new coffeemaker is awesome, too. Right now, I'm drinking a cup of Sumatra coffee brewed using the aroma button. Thanks, Mom! :)
Today, I'm working on the screenplay edit...and, of course, the two new knitting projects. ;)
What's everyone else doing today?
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment