The first official 10K Day for Writers has been a success, once again! :D
I've still got some action scenes to add near the end, and I may add some other scenes earlier in the story, but I've reached the last page of my novel, and I love how it's ended. :)
Here are my stats for today:
Writing session 1: 3,295
Writing session 2: 4,049
Writing session 3: 3,048
Today's word count: 10,392
Novel's word count: 93,501
Novel's page count: 160
It's been a great day, but my wrists are beat. Good thing I plan on taking tomorrow off. LOL! I'll be thinking up ways to improve my story, though, as well as new scenes to add that will give my characters more depth. I look forward to getting back to writing sometime after tomorrow. :)
Lois
I've still got some action scenes to add near the end, and I may add some other scenes earlier in the story, but I've reached the last page of my novel, and I love how it's ended. :)
Here are my stats for today:
Writing session 1: 3,295
Writing session 2: 4,049
Writing session 3: 3,048
Today's word count: 10,392
Novel's word count: 93,501
Novel's page count: 160
It's been a great day, but my wrists are beat. Good thing I plan on taking tomorrow off. LOL! I'll be thinking up ways to improve my story, though, as well as new scenes to add that will give my characters more depth. I look forward to getting back to writing sometime after tomorrow. :)
Lois


I am so, so, so jealous of your wordcounts. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Most of it's garbage, as it's the rough draft. Still, I've never been able to pull off a novel this long, so I'm very happy. :)
ReplyDeleteYou should join us for 10K Day one of these months. There's another one on Saturday. :) Even if you spend all day freewriting and only make it to 1K, it's still 1K words you wouldn't have had before. It's so great because of the encouragement and comraderie! :D
http://fearofwriting.com/blog/2010/11/10k-day-for-writers-rsvp-here-for-nov-24-or-27/