My second personal 10K Day is turning out to be another success! I've added a new character. Though not a major character, he'll play a vital role in the final act of the story.
Writing session 1: 5,417
Writing session 2: 2,692
Today's word count (so far): 8,109
Novel's word count: 80,935
Novel's page count: 138
I still have almost 2K to write, but I should be able to reach that tonight. I just need to figure out the next scene or two before we leave.
Tomorrow's an official 10K Day, and I'll be checking in over at Fear of Writing, too. It should be a fun day! :)
Lois
Writing session 1: 5,417
Writing session 2: 2,692
Today's word count (so far): 8,109
Novel's word count: 80,935
Novel's page count: 138
I still have almost 2K to write, but I should be able to reach that tonight. I just need to figure out the next scene or two before we leave.
Tomorrow's an official 10K Day, and I'll be checking in over at Fear of Writing, too. It should be a fun day! :)
Lois


No comments:
Post a Comment