![]() |
| Misty Bridge (from Stock Xchange.com) |
My Nano 2010 summary is now 19 pages (12,475 words) long. I’m having such a blast with this story so far. I feel as if I’m writing it already, as my summary is pretty detailed. November 1 can’t come soon enough. LOL! My only wish is that I have this summary finished and a few more character journal entries written before then.
I’ve made some changes to the story, too. It no longer takes place on Earth. It takes place on another world, but it’s still a fantasy…and a very traditional one at that. I’ve also changed some place and character names.
I’ve finally added the backstory for some characters that needed it…one of them being the master villain. I still have some scenes I need to write into the summary for him, too. They will go into the backstory section.
Speaking of the master villain, I recently had some friends help me come up with a character model for him. I had nine choices, and I’m happy to say that they chose well. I’m really falling in love with this villain. He’s the perfect not-so-evil-but-not-so-good-either bad guy!
And now I’ve got other things to do, so I’m out of here.
Have a good one!
Lois
I’ve finally added the backstory for some characters that needed it…one of them being the master villain. I still have some scenes I need to write into the summary for him, too. They will go into the backstory section.
Speaking of the master villain, I recently had some friends help me come up with a character model for him. I had nine choices, and I’m happy to say that they chose well. I’m really falling in love with this villain. He’s the perfect not-so-evil-but-not-so-good-either bad guy!
And now I’ve got other things to do, so I’m out of here.
Have a good one!
Lois


No comments:
Post a Comment