I didn't do any writing yesterday. I moved some things into the guest room, though. Today, I plan to move the drawing table out of the bedroom and my desktop computer and table in. Eric can get on and put the stuff he wants to keep into a folder for me to put on a DVD, then that will be that. :)
Jeff and I went out for a while yesterday. We bought some Frontline Plus for Chloe. We also bought a new cordless phone...with two handsets. They're all charged up and ready to go. :)
And we stopped at a fish store to look at fish. We're not setting up the aquarium yet, but it was cool to look.
I'm hoping to write some more today. I'd like to get 5K, but don't know if I will. With the other stuff I need to do, I may only get about 1,500, which would still be fine with me.
I won't be updating here on Blogger anymore. I need to cut down on how much time I'm spending online, as it cuts into my writing time. I'll still be updating over on LiveJournal and Facebook, so you can keep up with me there. I wish I could keep posting here, but it just really cuts into my time, and I can't keep up with my F-List. :(
Have an awesome day!
Lois
Have an awesome day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment