Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Will I Actually Get to Work On My Writing Today?

As of now, I don't have any feedback to give, but that could change. In the meantime, I'll finish up here, then check my e-mail and the writer's forum. After that, if I still don't have any feedback to do, I'll work on the character journal entries.

Jeff and I watched the season one finale of La Femme Nikita. He thinks the show is over, but it's not. *g* I just updated my queue to move season two to the top, along with the next few Mutant X discs and a few discs from season one of Perfect Strangers. Sometime soon, we'll be watching the original Battlestar Galactica, as well as some hilarious Harold Lloyd silent movies. We'll also get to see the Red Dwarf movie. I'm really impatient for that one, but there's a long wait. :(

I babysat until almost 10:30 last night, so I'm still kind of tired. I'm sitting here with a large French press full of Boston tea. Yummy! :P

It's rainy here today. Surprisingly, I kind of like it. It's 63° here today...warmer than I'd like, but cooler than it normally is at this time of year. Pretty soon, the lake under the Bradford Pear will be a sea, then an ocean. :/

I'm hoping to go to Sweet Bay tonight, but only if there are enough people going...and if I can get the tea ready to go. I haven't had time to sit down and do that.

Well, I'd better get busy. I have a lot I need to do.

Have a great Tuesday! :D

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment