At this time, I don't have any feedback to do, but that may change later on. I'm hoping to work on my short story some more today. I left off at a part I'm excited about, so here's hoping! :)
I have to babysit later, so I'm hoping to get my writing done early. At this age, Josiah's not really much of a handful, but you never know what might come up.
I haven't been able to get to the bank, so Jeff and I will be going this afternoon so I can make a night deposit. It seems to be the only way I'll be able to put my money in my account! :P
It's nice and sunny here right now. I think some clouds are supposed to move in later, but for now, I'm loving it! :D
Tomorrow's Jeff's day off. Maybe I can get caught up on some things.
I'd better go. I need to get busy!
Have a great day!
Lois

I can imagine your grandbaby is just too cute! ;-DD
ReplyDeleteHe IS! :D
ReplyDelete