Monday, November 21, 2011

Nanowrimo, Days 15-21:



It's been several days since I've posted my progress, so thought I should do that today. I've written every day this month (so far) except for the 11th, 12th, 18th, and 19th. That's 16 days' worth of writing, and only one of those was under the suggested daily amount of 1,667 words. I'm not stressing over the word count. I enjoy writing, and I write as much as I can each day. That said, looking back on what I've written, it's nice to see my stats:

Tuesday, Nov. 15 -- Daily Word Count: 4,010 | Novel's Word Count: 35,150

Wednesday, Nov. 16 -- Daily Word Count: 3,935 | Novel's Word Count: 39,085

Thursday, Nov. 17 -- Daily Word Count: 1,806 | Novel's Word Count: 47,475

Sunday, Nov. 20 -- Daily Word Count: 2,898 | Novel's Word Count: 50,373

Monday, Nov. 21 -- Daily Word Count: 1,606 | Novel's Word Count: 52,044
I hope to write a little bit more. I'm about to add a new scene for Dakota. So far, the additions for his part in the storyline are going well. And now Lucky's about to meet his real dad, which really pleases me! :)

Anyway, I'm still just as excited about this story as I was when I first started planning it. I'm also looking forward to working on future stories for the series. Maybe I'll even turn them into movie scripts. Wouldn't that be something? :D

Lois



No comments:

Post a Comment