The kids and I went to the grand opening of the Van Buren library yesterday. Wow! I can't believe how awesome it is! :D
Here's an article: New Library Opens Doors In Van Buren
And some pictures: Van Buren Public Library Grand Opening
A Video! And if you look really close, you can spot Eric walking beside one of the bookshelves. He's wearing a baseball hat, a black t-shirt, and light shorts: Van Buren Celebrates Grand Opening of new Public Library
And to wrap it up, they have several events going on this week: Van Buren Public Library Plans Weeklong Grand-Opening Celebration
Now, Eric being the ham he is, walked in front of the camera on purpose hoping they'd show him on TV. Well, he got his wish, but he doesn't know it yet. Chelsey's going to surprise him by showing it to him after he gets home from work. Hopefully, it will make him feel better. He's sick with a bad cold or flu.
I've got a few things to do today, and I'm late in getting off here, so I'd better run.
Have a good one!
Lois
Here's an article: New Library Opens Doors In Van Buren
And some pictures: Van Buren Public Library Grand Opening
A Video! And if you look really close, you can spot Eric walking beside one of the bookshelves. He's wearing a baseball hat, a black t-shirt, and light shorts: Van Buren Celebrates Grand Opening of new Public Library
And to wrap it up, they have several events going on this week: Van Buren Public Library Plans Weeklong Grand-Opening Celebration
Now, Eric being the ham he is, walked in front of the camera on purpose hoping they'd show him on TV. Well, he got his wish, but he doesn't know it yet. Chelsey's going to surprise him by showing it to him after he gets home from work. Hopefully, it will make him feel better. He's sick with a bad cold or flu.
I've got a few things to do today, and I'm late in getting off here, so I'd better run.
Have a good one!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment