Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Nanowrimo Summary Progress

Six pages and 3,298 words and my story has changed a lot! It's still a fantasy, and it's still modern, but now it's got some more traditional fantasy material in the way of backstory that's important to the current story.

There's also a new character who's added some romantic complication. What's a little conflict between friends, right? :D The new character is the main character's best friend. They're closer than brothers, having known each other for a very long time, and they're both interested in the same woman. Who will get the girl, I wonder? ;)

This summary is far from over, and I'll be working on it some more tomorrow. I can't wait! If all goes well, this could be my first 100K novel! :)

But right now, I've got about five or six other things I have to do.

Happy evening!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment