Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ongoing Connection Problems

lmeighmyToday, I'll be ordering a device from Cricket Wireless. I can get the device for free without having to sign a contract, and the monthly cost is $20 less than what I've been paying. If I don't like it, at least I won't be locked into a contract. I can switch to Verizon later if I don't like it.

I'll also be looking into Cricket's cell phone service. Jeff's already told me to go ahead and look into it.

As far as what I've got now, I have to uninstall and reinstall the device and software every time I want to go online. It's a pain, but it won't be for much longer.

I also plan to do some writing today. I hope to work on all three projects, but if I only work on one or two, I'll be happy, since I haven't done any writing in a few days.

Well, I'd better go. I've got a lot of work to do, and I want to order that device before I lose my connection and have to reinstall it again.

Lois
 

No comments:

Post a Comment