Our Thanksgiving was great! I got an early morning call from my dad. My mom called my sister and I got to talk to her for a bit. I was feeling well enough to work on fixing dinner, too. We had turkey, cornbread stuffing with Granny Smith apples and walnuts, baked sweet potatoes, mixed veggies in cheese sauce, biscuits, cranberry sauce, hot apple cider and two kinds of pies. I did well. I didn't overstuff myself...for once! :P Anyway, it was a great day. :)
I don't think I'll get any actual writing done today. I need to go back and refresh my memory on what scenes I wanted to add. I'll start adding them tomorrow or Sunday.
Then I can work on Fox's story some more. I want to finish it.
While I was sick, I crocheted a wrap. Now when it's chilly in the house, I'll have something to wrap around my arms and shoulders to keep me warm. :) I would take a picture, but Chelsey's got my camera. She wanted to print some photos of Josiah in his little Santa suit, so I had her take the whole camera with her.
I just finished getting all caught up on e-mail. Now I've got to do some catching up on everything else. I hate getting sick. It puts me behind on everything and I can never fully catch up. :/
Well, I'd better go. I feel like I'm starting to ramble here. ;)
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment