The writing I did in the Zane Greywolf novel came to 2,185 words.
Grand total for today: 4,858! :D
I haven't written quite as much as yesterday, but I had several distractions and have been dealing with a slow connection off and on today.
Speaking of distractions, I had an unexpected phone call from Ancestry.com! :D She wasn't trying to sell me anything. She just wanted to know how things were going with the search and if she could help me with anything. I explained to her the situation with trying to find information about my Cherokee ancestor, John Raven, and about my difficulty finding anything out about my dad's father, the adopted Finnish boy. She's sent me some links to where I can find out how to research them both! :) Boy, with service like this, I really wish I could afford to keep the membership! I still can't believe I've tentatively traced part of it back to 1104 (and I can still go farther back with that particular part)!
Anyway, those are my results for today's Wednesday Writing Sprints. I'm happy with the results of the past two days and I plan on putting a lot more time and effort into my stories, but tomorrow will be mostly a day of research. I may do a little writing in the morning, but the afternoon will definitely be for genealogy research. :)
I got discs 1-3 of Into the West, but we won't watch them until tomorrow night, since tonight is Ghost Hunters: International night.
Have a great afternoon and evening!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment