Today, I wrote about 3,000 words in my new story. I changed it from third person to first person, so the main character, Orly Mae Summers, is now telling the tale. :)I also wrote a couple of shorter pieces.
I haven't created any new digital scrapbook pages or artwork, but here's a photo I took a while back. I also wrote the haiku in the top left hand corner:

Lois, the roses are beautiful and I enjoyed both of your haiku poems.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I love writing in first person using fictional characters! I hope making that change in your story was creatively stimulating for you :~)
Thanks! :D
ReplyDeleteI love writing in first person, too. I think it's helping a lot! I love first person so much, I'm using it in the Zane Greywolf novel, too. :)
By the way, I still want to write something about 10K Day. I'm just not sure what to write. LOL! I could always wait until this month's event. I should be able to come up with something by the time it's over. ;)