Thursday, September 6, 2012

Where has the time flown? Last time I posted here was, what--November? (That's not counting that article I re-posted in January, of course.) I need to change that!

I haven't been up to much--well, I have, but it's mostly nothing to write home about. Replaced a major appliance or two (very recently, in fact), did some writing and knitting, but not nearly as much as I would have liked, ate, slept, watched some TV--you know, the mundane stuff.

My son and his wife and kid moved back up north. They're only about 2 1/2 hours from here, but I miss them a lot! The little one (he's 3) just started pre-school yesterday. He loved it, from what I can tell, and didn't cry at all when his daddy dropped him off. So cute! :)

I've been roleplaying a lot through Dreamwidth. I'm still not completely used to doing it this way. It's mainly an issue of better organizing my time--especially since I'm now involved with YourStoryStarters.com--which is a lot of fun, I might add!

I also wrote a couple of articles over on my Wordpress blog a little while ago.

We made it through the drought alright, and Hurricane Isaac (he was more of a tropical depression when he got here, I think). I hope for some snow this winter, but knowing this area, we'll likely get squat. Small price to pay for not having any major tornado outbreaks in our immediate vicinity this past spring, right?

Anyway, I plan to start posting over here again--probably once a week (Tuesdays?) to start. Hopefully, my entries will be more exciting than this one has been. ;)

Hope you've all been doing well!

Lois

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! :D

    I'm having a hard time coming up with something to write tomorrow. Stage fright? Haha!

    ReplyDelete