Sunday, June 21, 2009

Serious Bandwidth Limits, Disappearances, etc.

I thought about labeling this entry "Serious Bandwidth Limits and Mysterious Disappearances," but decided against that. After all, I'm posting about it, so it's not very mysterious at all, is it? ;-)

I've just about reached my bandwidth quota for this week. I've figured out my average, per day, for the next six days (when, finally, the new billing cycle will start up again) is about 20MB per day...that's for me and two other people! O_O

So, as a result, I'll be mostly doing just e-mail. I won't be reading anyone's posts until this coming Saturday or Sunday, but I'll do my best to catch up!

It's not all bad, as I pointed out in my notice to my LiveJournal friends. This temporary break will give me a chance to concentrate on my reading and writing and, hopefully, some new drawings and digital scrapbook pages! :-D

Have a great week! I'll see you on Saturday.

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment